Amending A Registered Agent or Office

The articles of amendment can be applied when the registered agent or registered office is changing. This procedure includes reporting the changes to the secretary of the state, along with a fee that varies according to the amendment executed.

The filed form can be used when both the registered agent and the registered office are changing or just one of them. In case only one is changing, the other can be listed in both fields referring to the old and new one.

Replacing Officers and Directors

Replacing officers or directors can easily be done by electing new ones. Unless the officer or director aspires to do so willingly in writing before the end of term.